Bob and Boblina 2: a funny Tale for... The hard time with the cousins!

 YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

I get to meet my cousins today!-

Bobby, Bobby 2, Joey, bubby!


I was very very excited! I haven't seen or been in their house since 6 years! I literally got to meet them when I  was 1! Hehe I remember that I tried to pull out Bubby's hair! But that's not what we are talking about right now! I mean like would name there children those names! Okay you might be thinking That is a nice question but your names are weird too! Well, I don't really like there names but I do like my name because it's my name. I really don't know if that makes sense! Anyway, I went down for breakfast and right after breakfast I hopped into the car right when Bob stopped me. " What do you want bob?" I said as I rolled my eyes slowly. " We are meeting are cousins today right?" said Bob "Yeah..." I said " How dare 2 of them copied my name! They. Changed Bob into Bobby and Bobby 2!" Said Bob

" Bob, you were born after them not before so you copied their name they didn't copy your name!" I said. " When was I born again?" Said Bob. " Seriously?" I said. I just hopped into the car and here's how me and Bob's chat went:


Bob: So when was I born?

Me: 2008

Bob: No I think I was born 2013!

Me: I was not you!

Bob: Your older then me though!

Me: NO I'M NOT

Bob: Are you sure?

Me: Of course I'm sure!

Bob: Ok


                                                                1 hour later

Bob: Bobilina?

Me: Yes?

Bob: You never told me when I was born

Me: Yes I did! Also you should be knowing when you were born!

Bob: I'm going to guess, was I born in 2021?

Me: THAT'S THIS YEAR AND IF IT WASN'T  THEN RIGHT NOW IT WOULD HAVE BEEN 2033! AND THAT JUST SOUNDS WEIRD!

Bob: What's 3x4 again?

Me: WHERE DID THAT COME FROM??

Mom: Kids! What are you guys yelling about?

Me: Bob keeps asking me when he was born and adding random stuff too it!!

Bob: hehe I kinda like it!

Me: No time to say hehe! My face right now: 🙄

Mom: This will be the last sentence: Bob your born 2008 Bobilina your born 2013!

Bob: Ok thanks for telling me!

Me: Again, you should know that!

Bob: Whaaaaaaaaaaaa ( Bob fake crying which doesn't even sound real!)

Me: No need to FAKE cry!

Bob: Bobby copied my name!

Me: You copied HIS name! See mom? Random stuff Out of no were!  

Mom: EVERYONE STOP!!!


After my mom yelled the car screeched so loud! We were finally there! Bubby came to me and said, " Bobilina I will never forget how you pulled my hair when you were 1 years old!" " Also Bobby I will never forgive that you copied my name!" Said Bob.

"For the last time, you copied his name! Not he copied yours!" I said

" I still don't believe you Bobilina!" Bob said

" When was I born again?" Joey said.

"Oh not you too!" I said 


Anyways I forgave Bubby  for pulling his hair when I was little, told Bob and Joey very clearly that Joey was born 2006 and Bob was born 2008! Then we could finally enjoy watching movies, popcorn, drinks, games, staying up till 4:00 AM, having sleepover and last  but not least, NO SCHOOL!! After all of that, Bob walked to me and was ABOUT to say something but I stopped him. " I don't want to get in a very big talk so you were born 2008" I said. " Ok thanks but I also needed something else what's..." Said Bob. Too late! I interrupted him again." I know what your going to say.. yes, 3x4=12!"

" Wow your a mind reader! Thanks!" Said Bob. " I memorize what you say! Just saying, you say stuff repeated over and over again! I said. " Wait... why did you ask me what is 3x4?" I said " Um for my test? What else?" Said Bob


"No one can help you on your test! Plus, why would they make you do multiplication in 7th grade? I learn that right now! " I said 

"Who knows? I find it hard!" 


I just rolled my eyes and walked away.....

The next day, we went to the zoo and saw animals. Boring animals. LEARNING IS NOT ALOWED IN SUMMER! Ok for that though, I know it is optional but, I choose not to do it sooooooo... yeah. I decided to add some fun to going to the zoo, so I ran to the lions! I unlocked the gate and walked in. " Hey! This isn't so bad! They are not attacking me!" I said. So I went closer to the lion and it was sleeping. I tapped it on it's back... The lions woke up and slowly came closer to me... and surronded me into a corner! What could possibly go wrong! Their just baby lions! I thought. I move to the side, even though that side was already blocked. I tried to just walk through the lions and go out the gate, but it wasn't that easy. They didn't let me out! I ran to the side and when they all moved to the side, I quickly ran through the open space on the other side. 


 I ran out of the gate as fast as I can. I locked it again and went to Bob. " Bobilina, I can't belive you AND Bobby copied my name!" Said Bob. What is wrong with Bob!


Joey appeared and said, " Blame the mom's" "SERIOUSLY" I said so frustrated. I saw some monkeys, so I fed one of them a banana! All the other monkeys gathered, and it was like the monkeys were doing war for the banana. These zoo animals are so crazy! When I returned home, I ate a cookie and went to bed. The next day, I went to my cousins room. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to make edible lip balm in 2 minutes. ( good for your lips.)

Bob and Bobilina... Part 2 The test BY: AVIYA JOSHI