Bob and Bobilina 1 - THE TEST BY: AVIYA JOSHI

     "AHHHHHHHH!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!" I had just found out I had a unit test tomorrow, and it was on...MULTIPLICATION!  I was so scared, I was very bad at memorizing multiplication tables. 

    But hold on, let me introduce myself first, my name is Bobilina, and my brother's name is Bob. Before you laugh at our names, let me inform you that they are very unique names. At least that's what our parents told us. I am in second grade, I have green eyes and brown hair. Wait... I don't remember what eye color I have.. let me go ask Bob to look at my eyes. 

                                                         10 MINUTES LATER...

    Bob said I have dark brown eyes. Did you know that black eyes are actually really dark brown? Anyways, let me continue the story...

     I also heard that last year, one of the 2nd graders (that is now in 3rd grade) failed! Her teacher was standing near her. All the children were done with there test. So she wanted to play! so she wrote random answers that were not correct, and turned it in. The next day, she looked at what her teacher send about her test! She got a 0 on her test! 

    I did NOT want that to happen to me! So I woke up and put a blow dryer on her forehead,.. (I got this trick from my favorite cartoon.) I touched it and it was hot. Then I evilly thought to myself, "Yay! Now I don't have to go to my test! My mom will think I have a fever! HAHA!" Then I went back to my bed and put a thermometer in my mouth.  "MOM! I FEEL REALLY SICK! CAN YOU COME IN HERE?" I yelled.

    My mom rushed upstairs and said, " OH NO BOBILINNA! ARE YOU SICK? ARE YOU ALL RIGHT???" Haha! She fell for the trick! thought Bobilina. " feel my forehead!" said Bobilina.  

    My mom reached for my forehead and touched it. "oh my god! How come?  The thermometer says 98 degrees and your forehead is normal." Oh no. I didn't do anything to my mouth! And the heat on my forehead must have became normal again. I thought. "Mom? I think I need to go to the bathroom!" I said. "ok..." my mom said worried. I rushed into the bathroom and blew the blow dryer on my forehead again. Then my mom could hear the blow dryer on."Bobilina??? Why is the blow dryer on???"

    My mom yelled.  "Um.. I spilled some water on the floor and I am trying to.. evaporate it?" I said unsure. " ya know you could just use a paper towel!" my mom yelled. " uhh... there is just one last drop of water on the floor and it is... done!" I said happily. 

    Then I took my dads water bottle  (which had very hot water in it) and poured A LOT in my mouth.  "OWWWW" I screamed in pain because of my dads hot water. " ARE YOU OK BOBILINA?? ALSO, WHAT IS TAKING YOU SO LONG??"  my mom yelled SO loudly this time. "uhhh... sorry I screamed because.... uhhh... I have no idea... I screamed for fun?" Then I put the thermometer in my mouth and it said 102 degrees! yay! 

    I went outside of the bathroom door and made my mom touch my forehead. I thought she was going to say " Oh no! You are not going to school tomorrow! You are going to stay at home for the next year! but instead she said.. "BOBILINA! YOU WILL NOT FOOL ME... YOU ARE GOING TO SCHOOL TOMMOROW!"  And with that she left the room. 

    Dang it! I thought. As soon as I got up from bed... the room started spinning, and I felt dizzy. Was I actually sick?

    Then Bob came in with a surprised look on his face "Mom! Bobilina is sick!!" Bob yelled. Mom came in! But before mom said anything she said, " Bob, your supposed to be at school, what are you doing here?" " There is breaks between science and math" Said Bob. " BOB WHEN YOU HAVE BREAK'S IN SCHOOL YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO COME HERE YOU HAVE TO DO YOUR BREAK IN SCHOOL!!... ALSO WHY IS YOUR TOOTHBRUSH IN YOUR MOUTH YOUR JEANS UNZIPPED AND A HAIRBRUSH IN YOUR HAIR?" `Said mom angrily. " hehe" said Bob and then ran away. " Bobilina? Are you ok? Are you actually sick or are you pranking me?" Said mom curious. " Yes mom.. I actually feel sic--kk!" I said. 

    So I ended up staying at home. Then Bob left for his Math class. " Wait! Bob! You left your math and lunch! MOST IMPORTANTLY YOUR MATH BECAUSE IT'S MATH TIME!!! LUNCH IS OK BECAUSE YOU CAN ORDER FROM SCHOOL BUT STILL!" mom yelled. But Bob had already left. Hey! This is kind of a good thing! Now I don't have to go to my unit test! I thought. But as soon as I thought that... " Bobilina!!! The principle said you will have your Unit test next week!" Said Mom excited when I am not. Dang it for the 5th hundred time!

    "Wait.. mom? Don't I have a concert tomorrow and my BEST friend birthday? She is bringing in chocolate cake!" I said happy. " Oh.. honey. Since you are sick you can't eat chocolate cake. And you can't leave the house until your better..." Said mom kind of sad. Hmmm... I need a plan to leave the house with out anyone knowing.. Hey! I got an idea! I am going to secretly blow up a balloon of me and put it on my bed tomorrow. Then, I am going to wake super early at like 12:00 AM ( I will set an alarm) and I will climb out the window with the rope I got for my birthday. Plan done! I thought. Then I set my alarm and went to bed 6:30 pm sharp so I can wake up At 12:00 am. 

    Then at 12:00 AM my alarm rang. No one was awake. Then I offed my alarm and made my self pizza for lunch! Yum! But then I realized I was sick so.. I took broccoli and rice instead. I was going to eat cake. So I should pack healthy too. I just packed one piece of candy too. Then it was 1:00 AM and school has not started yet. What should I do? Oh. Of course I can't eat anything without brushing! And I need to do shower to stay clean...

     AND most important.. I can't go to a birthday without a good dress! Then I brushed and showered and went to find my dress. Then, I picked a  dress with the top purple, the bottom pink, and in the middle, blue real diamonds! Then it was 2:37 am and school still did not start! Wait... I frogot about a present for my friend! I took my rope and climbed out the window! Then I headed to the gift shop. Wait... I need money! I ran back to my house and took some of the money I collected in my lemonade stands. Then, I took my dad's big suit and wore it. I also put an old mans wigs on me and a white mustache. Then I went all the way back to

   The gift shop and looked for a gift. I took a box of milk chocolate hearts that says happy birthday on it AND a big golden plastic necklace that my friend always talks about. Then I checked them both out for $28 and headed on out. Then, it was 3:00 am and school starts at 9:15 am. 

    Then, I went back home and removed all my wigs and costumes. Then, since I was in a messy wet bun, I decided to do my hair style. I made 2 buns on each side of my head and around the buns there is open hair. Then it was 6:00 am and I was bored... Wait! My friend who's birthday it is today is in my neighborhood! And... guess what? She wakes up at 5:00 AM... right now it is 6:00 AM! She should be able to play with me! I rang the door bell of her house! Her mom answered me with her all messy because she was making the chocolate cake. " Hello sweetie!" said Rachels mom happily. By the way, my friends name is Rachel. anyway, I just asked her if Rachel was free. " Well, Rachel is in her room doing her left over homework, she was asking me in the morning if you could do math homework.

    But I was not sure if you were awake! So I just said no." Said Rachels mom. " oh well I woke up at 12:30 AM so.. I should have been awake." I said. " Well now can I come do math homework with Rachel?" I said curiously. " Yes... sure come in.. but Rachel has a toothbrush in her mouth, a comb in her hair, and her jean unzipped. Said Rachels mom. Hmmm Bob did the same thing I thought. Well, I just came in and pulled out my math homework... wait. am I doing math? why MATH? Well, I already did my math so... now what? I just sat on Rachels comfortable bed and read the best book ever! It's called headphones distractions! There are 6 books in the series. I am reading the first one! Anyways, I read the whole series in 3 hours. Yay! Now it is 9:12 AM. Let me go catch the bus... 

    Ok so now I am in the bus! Rachel was in it too! I took a seat next to her! I just stared at the window all bored. Then the bus driver let us come out of the bus. I jumped of the bus! On the front of the school, there was a sign hanging down saying, " HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL!!!" I just walked into the school into the concert. " Hello everyone. I will be the judge of the game. I will tell you who will be the winners. Ok first up Rachel!" said the judge. Everyones parents were here except my parents. Anyways, then Rachel came up on the stage and started singing her favorite song called " Miracles" Then she started singing so beautiful! " Next up... Bobilina?" Said the judge. With that everyone laughed because of my name. I did not care. I just walked up to the stage and sang my song called " Me" I sang beautiful too. Everyone payed close attention to my singing. At the end everyone clapped so loudly and they cheered including Rachel. Then, a singing team came up to me and said, " Hello!  I LOVED your singing! Will you join the singing team?" "Yes! I would love too." I said 

    Oh my god! Did I just get invited to a singing team? I didn't even care or listen OR think about my singing! Wow! My singing was probably really good! I thought. " Great! I will see you tomorrow at the music room" Said the singing team. The singing team walked away with there pomb pombs by there sides. Then, as soon as we headed to eat lunch ( after lunch we get cake.) There was someone at the back of the concert. " Bobilina? Is that you?" Said the person from the back of the concert. Wait... I recognize that face...  I thought.

    Was it Mom? No... It looked like someone who was very messy... like Mom is always clean but this guy... no. I took a closer step.. his or her hair was messy with brown hair reaching it's neck. But as soon as I started walking up to that guy the lunch lady picked me up and put me on a chair. Oh dang it! I was right about to catch that guy! I thought. But I just pulled out my lunch bag and started to num on the broccoli  and chew on the rice. It actually tastes pretty good! Anyways, After I was done eating the chocolate cake was on the table. None of use were hungry so we decided to play for a bit. I jumped in the ball pit screaming " yahoo!!" Then I climbed out of the ball pit running up to Rachel. But, she was talking to her friends and not even bothering to invite me! 😪😫

    "Hey Rachel! Can I join the game you are playing?" I said sad. But Rachel just rolled her eyes at me! She just completely ignored me! fine I will play by myself if you really want Rachel! I thought. I walked up to the slide on the playground and started going down it. But as I was going down the slide I noticed there was a hard bricked wall because the playground was still in construction!  But it was too late... "AHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed! CRASH!...


    To be continued... The author is currently working on part two on a second blog post. 









     







Comments

  1. Awesome read... such an interesting story!!! Great job A!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Author Aviya 👌👍🏻 I enjoyed reading it

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bob and Boblina 2: a funny Tale for... The hard time with the cousins!

How to make edible lip balm in 2 minutes. ( good for your lips.)

Bob and Bobilina... Part 2 The test BY: AVIYA JOSHI