How to make eggless cake and cupcake

                           Best Ever Moist Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe - House of Nash Eats


This is a recipe for cupcakes that I found online so I tried it and it with my sister and my mom and it worked so, now it is my favorite recipe to make cupcakes or cake. (or any shape) I looked through the recipe and I changed it as I went through and it still tasted very nice!!

INGREDIENTS- 
  • 2 and 1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
  • 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
  • 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
  • 1/4 teaspoon Salt
  • 2 tablespoons Sugar
  • 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk.
  • 1 cup Water or milk
  • 2 tablespoons Vinegar (this is what it said in the recipe but since I don't have vinegar I don't make my cake with the vinegar, and it still turns out great!)
  • 2 tablespoons Vanilla Extract
  • 1/2 cup Melted Butter
  • Any frosting or decorations (optional)
DIRECTIONS-
  • Preheat the oven at 350F for 15 minutes. Lightly grease a 9×13 inch pan and line it with parchment paper. 
  • In a large bowl mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar and salt.
  • Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and stir in the the wet ingredients one by one. Stir the mixture together using a whisk. Some lumps is okay.
  • Pour the batter in the greased pan and gently move the pan from side to side to even it out.
  • Bake it for about 30 minutes but if it hasn't baked yet leave it for 5 more minutes. 
  •  Place the cake on the rack for it to cool down for about 15 minutes before decorating or cutting.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bob and Boblina 2: a funny Tale for... The hard time with the cousins!

How to make edible lip balm in 2 minutes. ( good for your lips.)

Bob and Bobilina... Part 2 The test BY: AVIYA JOSHI